Agri Western Cape strives for a future where agriculture in the Western Cape:
- Contributes to economic stability, development and growth in the province as the backbone of a thriving rural economy;
- Plays a harmonious part in the natural beauty and environmental stability of the landscape;
- Helps to foster sustainable transformation and stability that is the mainstay of vibrant communities and contributes to a safe and secure rural life;
- Produces food and fibre of excellent quality;
- Grows greatness and produces prosperity for all the residents of our beautiful province.
WHAT WE DO
Without a healthy local #agri sector and a good understanding and active support of the vital role of producers in our society, we can’t grow a healthy and sustainable future. Agri Western Cape is the one-stop connector between members of the farming community and all relevant interest groups and role players to ensure that all our producers and farm workers have conducive and enabling environments to grow greatness for the benefit of all citizens.
Agri Western Cape works hand in hand with different organisations, including decision makers in government and the business sector. We apply our collective skills set, knowledge, insight, expertise and love of agriculture to create an environment where agriculture as life source of our province can grow and adapt to the needs of a fast-changing world.
Agri Western Cape and our drive to Grow Greatness is actively supported by key partners who are equally passionate about ensuring the ongoing health of our diverse agricultural sector. As leaders in Growing Greatness, our role and that of our partners is to serve you and the farming community by growing a sustainable food supply chain, creating a greener, happy economy and making better living standards possible.
PARTNER WITH US
GROWING GREATNESS IS EVERYBODY’S BUSINESS.
We invite you to join our drive to grow #Greatness
The important task of preserving and growing our local agriculture sector as the foundation for our future, is in your hands. Support local agriculture and help ensure a sustainable supply of fresh, healthy and abundant produce for us and future generations to enjoy.